31 January 2019
“DOT Lebanon Team is seeking a Workforce Management Officer to join Bridge. Outsource. Tranform (B.O.T)
Main job: Working within the operations team to manage the workforce and report.”
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
● Developing Youth talent acquisition strategies and onboarding plans
● Coordinate with the Operations Manager to identify staffing needs
● Create and determine selection criteria
● Identify and Source potential Youth through multiple channels
● Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews
● Assess Youth information, including resumes and contact details, using our Workforce Data Management System
● Manage, On-board, and Update the Workforce Data Management system.
● Maintain up-to-date the WDMS with the Youth skills, availability and location and convenient metrics for on-demand work readiness
● Design assessment questionnaires that reflect each job requirements
● Update and track all activities in the organisation’s CRM
● Access better reports at the individual, service, and organizational levels to optimize efficiency and performance of the workforce
● Analyse and Report regularly on youth qualifications and availability
● Suggest and Support in communicating new or available trainings for the workforce
● Coordinate with the field team on the profile/skills of youth required to tailor training outreach mechanisms accordingly
● Develop optimal staffing schedules to optimize resources
● Communicate to the workforce our culture and regulations on the services we provide
● Attend job fairs, trainings and recruitment events related to marginalized youth
● Sustain long term relationship with the workforce.
Position Qualification & Skills Requirements:
❒ BSc/BA in business administration, Human Resources or relevant field
❒ Proven 2 years work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role
❒ Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
❒ Knowledge of IT solutions (ex. Cloud, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, email, CRMs)
❒ Outstanding organizational as well as time-management skills
❒ Strong advocacy and communication skills, both verbal and written
❒ Strong Interpersonal Communication and Critical Thinking
❒ Strong communication and presentation skills and enjoy working within teams
❒ Solution and Result Driven
❒ A leader and strategic thinker
❒ Ability to Meet Goals, to Work Under Pressure, High Energy Level, Motivation, Ambition, Technical Skill, Strategic Planning Skills, Creativity, Attention to Detail
❒ Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
❒ The ideal candidate will be a proactive and efficient multi-tasker. This candidate can work independently in a fast-paced dynamic environment
Interested applicants for this position must submit current curriculum vitae and the names and coordinates of three references. References will not be contacted without prior consent.
Application and enquiries should be submitted to email@example.com with a subject title, “Workforce Management Officer” .
The deadline is January 31, 2019.
Bridge. Outsource. Transform (B.O.T) is Lebanon’s first impact sourcing platform | Part of the Generation of Innovation Leaders (GIL) by UNICEF Program | Powered by UNICEF & DOT Lebanon | Funded by the Deutsh & German Embassies
Please note that interviews will be held on an ongoing basis during the application period, and the position may be filled before the posted application deadline.Learn more about B.O.T