DOT Lebanon is looking for a Trainer on Digital and Media Literacy Skills to be responsible for planning, organizing and overseeing Digital skills training and facilitating the personal, social and interpersonal development of young people between the ages of 14-25, by maintaining a safe and healthy training environment and respecting different cultural, nationality and religious background.
Facilitate and organize training
- Deliver training programmes in formal (e.g. a classroom), informal (e.g. floor-walking) or online (e.g. e-learning and webinar) settings;
- Prepare the learning environment and resources, including setting up IT equipment where appropriate
- Plan, prepare and adjust training content to the needs of individual and group
- Enhance peer interaction to share knowledge, learn new innovative ideas, encourage project creation, etc.
- Allocate some coaching time with the youth during the training session on an individual or group basis.
- Equip Youth with the knowledge, practical skills and motivation to carry out entrepreneurship projects.
- Identify different trainees learning styles and develop individual learning plans.
- Ensure data entry when needed and support in curriculum committees if necessary.
- Monitor and review the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions with managers.
Work in a team
- Work in a team to ensure quality delivery of the needed training that is satisfactory to the objectives of the project.
- Attend ongoing TOT, meetings and different committees.
Personal and professional growth
- Read and be kept up-to-date on any new research on new technologies and methodologies in digital and entrepreneurship learning and share findings with the team.
A Bachelor Degree preferably in Computer Science or Education
Experience, Skills & Competencies, Knowledge
– Experience: Minimum 2 years of experience in facilitating training ideally in NGO settings with youth and/or teaching experience
- Administrative skills
- Facilitation and leadership skills
- Organisation and efficiency
- Analytical and technical skills
- Ability to motivate others
- Patient and friendly approach to teaching
- Strong proficiency in MS office, google apps.
- Strong digital skills in Movie Maker, Photoshop, and Social Media platforms
- Adequate knowledge of learning management Systems
- Proven ability to master the full training cycle.
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods tools and techniques.
- Familiarity with talent management and succession planning.
Communication: (Internal and External)
Internal: Area Manager- Field Officer, Finance & HR
North Area, Lebanon
How to apply?
Interested candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Trainer on Digital and Media Literacy skills
Deadline to apply: Friday 06 September 2019