The DOT Lebanon Team is seeking an Intern in Research and Development in ICT.
The team is looking for a university student or graduate in Software Engineering or Computer Science Bachelor.
Internship period: November 5, 2018 to January 1, 2018. A minimum of three days per week.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Administer UNIX LAMP servers
- Administer different web platforms
- Receive and respond to IT support requests
- Conduct preliminary research according to the given criteria and/or thematic area
- Develop products’ comparison matrices on templates provided by DOT
- Communicate suggestions and innovative ideas to the Tech/Curriculum advisor
- Compile reports of the research findings
- Compile executive summaries of the research findings
Position Qualification & Skills Requirements:
- *NIX & Windows knowledge
- CMS general knowledge, preferably Drupal
- Computer science or software engineering
- Excellent English language working knowledge
- Excellent Arabic language working knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Strong time management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong independent research skills