“DOT Lebanon Team is seeking a Monitoring and Evaluation Officer to join it’s team!
Main Job: Assist in developing and strengthening monitoring and evaluation strategies.”
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Assist in developing and strengthening monitoring and evaluation strategies
- Assist in developing monitoring and impact indicator for the projects’ success and establish baselines.
- Follow up on monitoring frameworks of projects.
- Assist in monitoring and evaluating the overall progress on achievement of results.
- Assist in monitoring the sustainability of the projects’ results.
- Develop questionnaires and M&E tools.
- Provide feedback to the DME Manager on project strategies and activities.
- Suggest strategies for improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the projects by identifying obstacles in completing project activities and developing plans to minimize or eliminate such obstacles.
Data Collection and Analysis:
- Assist in developing and revising questionnaires/data collection tools Support Field Officers in the data collection and data entry process in Tahaki
- Assists in the processing, analysis and reporting of data where needed
- Properly and systematically archive data in e-library
- Conduct interviews and focus group discussions to collect qualitative data
- Ensure effective implementation of M&E procedures with the field officers and provide them with technical support on data collection tools and processes and capacity building needed in terms of data collection and data entry;
- Keep accurate records of all data (Soft and Hard) and monitor Box files
- Conduct field visits to monitor data collection process
Reports and Proposals:
- Report monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and annual progress on all projects’ activities supported by activity reports done by field officers and/or area managers
- Provide inputs, information and statistics for quarterly, annual and other reports to DME Manager
- Participate in annual project reviews and planning workshops and assist the DME Manager in preparing relevant reports
- Conduct literature reviews and gather secondary data for concept notes, proposals, assessments and/or evaluations
- Perform other duties as required
Business Administration, Public Health, Public Administration, Statistics, Economics or related field.
Experience, Skills & Competencies, Knowledge:
– Experience: Minimum 1 year of relevant experiences, with experience in the design and implementation of M&E in development projects implemented by national/international NGOs/UN bodies/ Government;
– Skills & Competencies: Interpersonal communication skills – Ability to cope and work under pressure. Attention to details. Proactive, engaged and committed.
– Knowledge: Computer literate: Internet and computer programs – Microsoft office, SPSS and other.
Interested applicants for this position must submit current curriculum vitae and the names and coordinates of three references. References will not be contacted without prior consent.
Application and enquiries should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject title, “Application for M&E Officer” .
The deadline is 31 July 2019