DOT Lebanon needs to recruit Curriculum Digitization Consultants who can support the curricula digitization and gamification process for a period of 4 months on a part-time basis. The Digitization Consultant will report to DOT Lebanon’s Senior Learning Officer.
- Research, develop and implement innovative digitization and gamification methodologies.
- Digitize learning units for different curricula.
- Gamify learning units for different curricula.
- Support the digitization and gamification team members through different administrative tasks.
- Support the Learning department and namely the Educational Technology program (TeachUP!) through different administration tasks including but not limited to documentation, reporting, and work breakdown management.
- Coordinate and support the development of the Educational Technology program’s (TeachUP!) learning units.
- Knowledge in Content Digitization and Gamification.
- Knowledge in LMS and specifically Moodle and H5P.
- Excellent English language working knowledge.
- Excellent Arabic language working knowledge.
- Excellent documentation and research skills.
- Strong time communication, management, and organizational skills.
- Previous experience in Teaching or Education is a must.
- Previous experience with DOT and its processes and procedures is a plus.
- Knowledge of Moodle and H5P as an authoring tool is a must.
- Knowledge of ClickUp productivity tool is a plus.
Remuneration is developed according to the skills, credentials, and experience of the successful candidate.
Interested candidates should send their proposals and updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line [Name – Digitization Consultant]
Deadline to Apply: 20 September 2021