DOT Lebanon is seeking CISCO trainers for a one-year consultancy based position.
The ideal candidates would be CISCO certified professionals who have experience in training, preferably on CISCO courses.
- Mastery of Subject Matter
- Demonstrate a thorough and accurate knowledge of their field or discipline.
- Display an ability to interpret and evaluate the theories of their field or discipline.
- Connect their subject matter with related fields.
- Stay current in their subject matter through professional development, involvement in professional organizations, and attending professional meetings, conferences, or workshops.
- Learn and use technology to enhance teaching and the educational experience when appropriate.
- Plan and organize instruction in ways that maximize documented student learning.
- Employ appropriate teaching and learning strategies to communicate subject matter to students.
- Modify, where appropriate, instructional methods and strategies to meet diverse student needs.
- Employ available instructional technology, i.e. the internet, interactive technology, when appropriate.
- Contribute to the selection and development of instructional materials in accordance with course objectives.
- Incorporate core competencies into curriculum.
- Demonstrate sensitivity to student needs and circumstances.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a regionally accredited institution in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- Current Cisco CCENT or CCNA or other current network-related industry certification
- Intermediate experience in deployment of servers, routers, switches, telecommunications and project management
- Experience teaching or training in a college or similar setting
- Excellent English language working knowledge
- Excellent Arabic language working knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Strong time management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong independent research skills
Beirut and Mount Lebanon area
How to apply?
Interested candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Applying to CISCO Trainer consultancy.
Deadline to apply: Saturday 05 October 2019