DOT Lebanon is seeking a full-time Accounting & Administration Officer for its main office in Dora, Lebanon.
Main responsibilities are:
- Order office supplies;
- Coordinate and follow up with suppliers on office repairs & maintenance;
- Coordinate with the postal service;
- Coordinate with cleaning services.
- Responsible for all accounting entries pertaining to transactions on PIMS / Odoo, receivables, collections, general ledger and ensuring that they are identified, classified and posted as per accounting policies and procedures;
- Manage the office petty cash;
- Organize and maintain the filing of all documents supporting financial transactions;
- Generate photocopy and scan cheques and save them in the shared folders;
- Assists the HR & Procurement Officer in the preparation of the monthly salaries;
- Reviews and verifies transactions from different departments on a periodic basis;
- Resolve any discrepancies or clarification for accounting records;
- Compilation and preparation of monthly, quarterly and yearly financial statements;
- Complete daily bank and cash reconciliations and Follow up on wire transfer requests etc.;
- Support the procurement officer in vendor reconciliations on a monthly basis;
- Assists in year-end book closing by ensuring that all the required information is recorded and available;
- Implements changes to accounting and reporting processes as recommended by the Internal Audit, External Audit, and management;
- Manage travel expenses for eligible employees;
- Trains, and monitors Accounting trainees;
- Perform other duties as required.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
Experience, Skills & Competencies, Knowledge:
- 2 to 3 years of accounting experience with international projects and Non-Profit Organization;
- Advanced skills in Excel and PIMS software & EPL or similar accounting system;
- Experience working with NGOs;
- Fluency in English required.
Interested applicants with the below requirements should send their CV to email@example.com with the subject line “Accountant & Admin Officer”.
Deadline to apply: Saturday, 31 August 2019